Humber International Entrance Scholarships are awarded to Undergraduate, Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in September, January, and May academic intakes for their 1st semester of study.
Humber additionally offers partial renewable tuition scholarships for NEW international undergraduate students beginning classes in September, January, and May academic intakes for their 1st semester of study.
Humber College is the largest college in Canada, located in the heart of Toronto. It was founded in 1967 and offers over 50 different programs for students. The school has a wide range of programs, from business to media arts to health sciences and more unusual offerings such as fashion design and cooking management.
The campus is in the Etobicoke district of Toronto, just north of the Humber River. It has two campuses: the Lakeshore Campus and the King Campus. The Lakeshore Campus is where most of the programs take place. Still, some courses are also available at other locations, including downtown Toronto and Scarborough College (which is run by Humber).
Humber College has over 18,000 full-time students enrolled at its Lakeshore Campus alone. The school’s student population includes domestic Canadian students and international students from more than 140 countries worldwide.
Humber College also offers many international exchange opportunities for its students. The college has partner institutions in Australia, France, Germany, and the United Kingdom. In addition to these international partnerships, Humber College has several domestic exchange agreements with other post-secondary institutions across Canada.
Humber College is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE) as an international educator providing quality education to students worldwide who wish to study abroad or relocate to Canada permanently.
The college’s programs are focused on meeting the business community’s needs, providing students with practical skills for their chosen career path, and offering courses relevant to industry standards.
Eligible students for the Humber International Entrance Scholarships must pay their tuition fees in total. The scholarship amount will be credited to the student account after the 10th day of classes. The scholarship will be disbursed in two installments over the 1st two semesters.
Brief Description of Humber International Entrance Scholarships
Scholarship Location: Canada
Scholarship Host: Humber College in Toronto, Canada
Course/Level of Study: Undergraduate and Graduate programs offered at the College
Eligible Country: All students including international students
Worth of Scholarship: $1500-$4000 depending on GPA on admission
The scholarships are renewable, but the student must maintain an average of 80% to be eligible for renewal.
Eligibility Criteria Humber International Entrance Scholarships
To be eligible for the Humber International Entrance Scholarships, candidates are to follow the criteria below:
- This scholarship is for students with a high academic qualification (students with a GPA 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
- Each term/semester a total of 10 undergraduate and ten graduate-eligible new international students will be awarded a CAD 2,000 scholarship.
- Scholarships will be awarded to students that receive their Letter of Acceptance, confirm their offer, and submit a scholarship application by the following deadlines:
- September intake – last day of Maybeforeo the Fall semester
- January intake – previous day of Septemberbeforeo, the Winter semester
- May intake – previous day of Januarybeforeo Spring/Summer semester
Method of Application
- Students should note that a separate application is not required for the Humber International Entrance Scholarships. Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time to be eligible for scholarships. In addition, students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Scholarships are not refundable and cannot be deferred.
- Only successful applicants will be notified. All scholarship decisions are final.
The deadline coincides with the admission deadline. Scholarships will be awarded to students that received their Letter of Acceptance and confirmed their offer before 30 May for the September 2022 Semester and 30 September for the January 2023 Semester.
For more information and how to apply, visit the official scholarship website below.