Have you ever thought it was possible to receive a free visa sponsorship just by being a farmer? Well! There are so many available farm jobs that are currently available in Canada right now, that you can apply directly to the company’s email. We have listed in this video some job boards where you can find them. I’d also discuss with you possible agricultural jobs and positions that will provide you with housing, visa assistance or sponsorship, and a competitive income.
So, if you are talented at farming and have always wanted to go overseas, don’t pass up this chance. There are several agricultural firms in Canada that are looking for farm labor. And the sweet part is that the majority of these firms are eager to sponsor free visas for foreign agricultural laborers.
However, there are several fundamental standards that foreigners must complete in order to migrate to Canada and work there. Therefore I urge you to watch this video till the end to learn how to find these farm jobs and to know which visa all the way through.
The followings are the skills and qualifications needed for a farming job in California.
- Capacity to fulfill the job’s physical demands (standing for lengthy periods of time, carrying heavy objects)
- Superb hand-eye coordination.
- Expertise with power tools and equipment is preferred.
- Excellent communication abilities
- Compliance with security regulations.
- Be willing for Apprenticeship or specialized training
- English fluency
Farm Worker Tasks and Responsibilities
Farmers have certain obligations and responsibilities which require them to:
- Remove any hazardous or outmoded materials from work areas.
- Help welders, woodworkers, painters, and other on-site tradesmen.
- Products for transportation as well as tools.
- When necessary, employ power tools and equipment (such as forklifts).
- Prepared to follow management directions to do manual labor duties (e.g. excavating, stacking up items).
- Assist in the installation and relocation of temporary structures (e.g. scaffolding).
- Keep a record of any equipment issues or hazardous circumstances.
Now, let’s talk about the work visas that are available in Canada for farmers and agricultural workers
The following are the several kinds of work visas available in Canada for agricultural workers:
- The International Mobility Program (IMP): The IMP Visa program assists Canadian firms in hiring qualified foreign employees on a temporary or permanent basis without requiring a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
- Working Holiday Visa (IEC): work holiday visa The Canadian visa is a temporary visa that is part of the International Experience Class (IEC) that allows you to reside in Canada and work part-time while visiting the country.
- TFWP (Temporary Foreign Worker Program): Since no Canadian citizen expressed interest in the TFWP type visa program, it was established for Canadian firms to engage foreign skilled workers for a range of occupations in Canada.
- The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWP) allows overseas students who have achieved a qualification from a Canadian Designated Learning Institution (DLI) to reside and work in Canada.
- Visa For Farm Work In Canada Under the International Mobility Program (IMP): The IMP visa program is the greatest scheme in Canada for foreign agricultural laborers. The program allows Canadian firms to engage competent foreign employees, either temporarily or permanently, without the requirement for an LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
So, if you are looking for the best pathway or visa to apply for as a farm worker looking to come to Canada, the five programs mentioned above are where you should start. But, you need to actually find the job first.
Where to Apply for these Farm Jobs
To apply for an agricultural career in Canada, you may utilize various web tools and job boards specific to this sort of work. Thus, I’ve located some of the greatest job sites that I believe may be of use to you. Check them out to begin your search for visa sponsorship employment.
1. Farm and Ranch Jobs:
Farm and Ranch Jobs is a farming employment board that connects companies with farmers, ranchers, agriculturalists, and horticulturists around the nation. You may find out more at farmandranchjobs dot com.
2. jobbank dot gc dot ca
This is one of the most popular employment boards in Canada. A simple search will provide results for all types of agricultural employment. Therefore, go to job bank dot gc dot ca and put in the sort of agricultural job you’re seeking sponsorship for in the search box. Finally, submit your application through email, phone, mail, or, if you are already in Canada, by visiting the employer personally.
3. Jobbankcanada dot US
This website is a leading source of Canadian employment opportunities. To find agricultural or farm employment with visa sponsorship in Canada, go to jobbankcanada.com. Go down the page and read the prerequisites; if you satisfy those conditions, you may apply right away. Jobs in Canada would be organized by province. These positions may be applied for via phone or email.
Two of the most in-demand farm jobs are as follows:
Careers for Fruit Pickers in Canada
There is no better or easier job in Canada than this. Employment for Fruit Pickers in Canada with Visa Sponsorship. The term “Fruit Picker” explains the meaning. It is your responsibility to gather fruits and vegetables from farms and orchards. It’s as if you had to pick fruits, vegetables, and other such stuff from farms. Then they will all be grouped together, and the packing procedure will begin. A large number of workers are required for fruit-picking jobs in Canada.
Farm Dairy Jobs in Canada
A dairy farmer is in charge of breeding cows, milking them, and making milk products like cheese and yogurt. They must be well-versed in dairy cow breeds and production techniques, as well as have a strong grasp of agronomy and crop management. Dairy farmers receive annual compensation of $76,000 on average.
I hope this video was useful to everyone who is searching for agricultural work visa sponsorship in Canada. Please like, share, and subscribe to help the channel grow.